Saturday, March 28, 2009

ICFAI University Another Cheat to Student

ICFAI University

Posted: 2008-08-18 by Naveen Kumar Daharwal 
regarding icfai university
most humbly i beg to say that i am naveen kumar daharwal from balaghat madhyapradesh .sir iam the victim of icfai university
i had taken admission at icfai gurgaon and they have asked me to deposit 80000 rs as confirmation at that time i was in my final semester of engineering in mid of may 2008.but my father's health become affected due to illness and iam not able to study there. when i ask them for return the some amount of money deposited they didnot return me even a single paise pleas help me to get some amount and pls tell me how could i get my money back. i kept mailing them but there is no response form them pls help me sir pls tell me how to get money back

Main SOurce:
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/regarding-icfai-university-c72102.html


No comments:

Post a Comment