Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cheated by ICFAI University.. Another Example

Cheated by ICFAI University
My name is Vandana sharma on 25-May- 2007 I got enrolled into an MBA program from ICFAI under enrollment number MBA2095481. My situation went bad and wanted to discontinue the program... on 20-May-2007 i wrote them stating that wont b able to continue this... but they denied stating that u'll have to continue this as I've signed the contract... what contract are we selling education... i am from a very poor family and cannot afford to continue further studies... but who understands... I paid Rs. 10000 as advance payment and for remaining fee I opted for EMI payment of fees of Rs. 4323/month for 18 months. I had one cheques at the time and the sales guy from ICFAI forced me that that particular day was the last date and told me that I can give one cheques for Rs 77,814, as a promise note that i will replace this cheque with 17 cheques for Rs. 4323/month within a month.

The residence address of that sales guy :-

Name: - Dheeraj Harpooj
mail id :- dheeraj_harpooj@yahoo.com
Contact no:- 09986208382
9873548190
AG/16, SHIVA ENCLAVE,
A-4, PASCHIM VIHAR NEW DELHI - 63

This is such a Stupid things in such a Democratic country this things has to be taken care by Hon. Supreme court of India and provide justice to the students and penalized these types of organizations.

ICFAI is the money making fake university. Beware of It.

Can some 1 help...

Main Source:
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/cheated-by-icfai-university-c22724.html

No comments:

Post a Comment